Monday, July 30, 2007

Spider Pig!!

Homer Simpson: Did I save the day?
Bart Simpson: Actually, you've doomed us all!
Homer Simpson: D'OH!
So this Sunday I left church cause my presence was needed in Summit. Why? Because....I went to watch The Simpsons with PrincessLSM, Aadzim, and Tarzan. I went there early to get my hair cut. Now, I haven't been to this woman in a VERY long while and i was terrified she was gonna give me a long lecture about it and push me into straightening my hair or try to sell me some stuff or another. Now most of you might be asking ''If she so pushy, then why go to her?'' Well, even though she's a bit like that, she's also a bloody good stylist and I trust her with my hair. She hasn't let me down yet. So yea, went there and surprisingly she only asked me once if I wanted to straighten again.I told her the truth, that I want my natural hair and she dropped the subject. She was really excited to see me and made sure I was taken care of. hehe. So after that I went to the arcade to look for mister Aadzim, picked up PrincessLSM and headed to KFC where we met up with Tarzan. Then something so totally weird happened.
There we were, getting ready to go but then this chinese lady, probably about 50-ish stands like right by our table. She stood facing us and said something to her husband. My first thought was that she wanted directions, then I though it was maybe Tarzan's aunt or something. Suddenly she turns to us, smiles and ask..

"Can I have your bones ah? for my dogs"

Then we all just watched in stunned silence(we said okay) as she took out a pair of chopsticks and started picking the bones on our plate and putting them into a plastic bag. she even made comments like ''My dogs don't like drumsticks'' or ''they won't mind your saliva.'' Yeah, we'll if we were dogs, I don't think it would be much of an issue to us also.I just have to say that that was one of the most weirdest moment in my entire life!!!! Tak pernah dialami! Even after she left we all sort of sat there silent before doing what we always do. Crack up jokes about our latest encounter with weirdness. Then we went to the movies and thank God we weren't stuck in front row seats. Aadzim you penipu. The movie has you laughing from the very beginning. There was a kid behind us that kept laughing even when he didn't get the joke but it was cute to see. And during the credits, where you see who voices which character..It's totally insane! One person taking on like 6 different voices! Respect I say.
Tomorrow the form 5's have a talk on sexual education. The title: Sex, Love & Life. Suppose to last the whole day. It's funny cause we just had our own sexual 'education' talk recently...lol. So yea, have to prepare oneself to a whole day of ham sap jokes from God knows who(probably from oneself and oneself's best friend pun ada) But I have a feeling that scenes from American Pie will be brought up.


My new hair!(not much difference. Just a little more shape)

How to not cam whore a little??(well,actually a lot, but let's save the other pics for another time shall we?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome haircut! weiiiird lady, maybe she's some chicken bone bomoh in need of new stock... CHEAPSKATE! haha and its AMERICAN pie, america pie just doesn't taste as good.