Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ah Foo To The Rescue!

Aloha! Sorry for the long-ish absence. Been super busy with school and all my usual what not's.

Our club had two activities recently: Our annual field trip & Annual treasure hunt. The trip was awesome, minus the few wet blankets. There are TONS of pics!(well, like duh!) Too many to put here so I'll just upload them on my photobucket account and you guys can just go see it there. I got to hold a baby shark! 1st YoursTruly just touched the top but then the lady puts one in my hands. WAH!!!! the top was soft but I guess like most animals, it's side and under belly was soft..velvet-y actually. Then after the whole trip YoursTruly had to come back, take a quick shower, then head for the Subang CF Rally. One word: AWESOME. Enough said. And during the treasure hunt, I was in charge of station 2 where teams must answer 3 questions correctly. For every answer they get wrong, I wet them with water. Once they manage to answer 3 questions correctly, they get the chance to splash the president and get their next clue. Luckily I didn't mind getting wet..

OH! and today we went to tuition and normally I call HippieAccountant before science class just to remind him to pick us up. But this time phone went straight to voicemail. what the.. fine, whatever...*start panicking deep down* then then Honey-Chan gets a call from her parents. Her parents picking her up to go dinner. What about me??!! I was considering calling Hairi but he balik already! So I ended up calling Ah Foo..I didn't want to call him cause the fella lives in Puchong for crying out loud! But in the end kena lah.. THAT'S when HippieAccountant decides to call. Mana dia? Tangah makan dinner kat entah mana. WTF I tell you.. Whole bloody day cannot tak 2 minutes to call and say "girl, I got dinner. You follow LSM back." Senang sangat kan? tak cukup 2 minit pun! *bangs forehead on computer table* Anywho, I just want to say :


"THANK YOU SOOO MUCH AH FOO FOR COMING TO THE RESCUE! THIS FRIDAY BELANJA YOU YAM CHA LA! THANK YOU THANK YOU! "

Seriously, If it wasn't for him, I would have been stranded there for ages on end with nothing else to do other than concuct a cunning plan to take over the world or plan my opening act for when I join the circus. -____-"

Ever heard of Parkour or free running? It's kinda hard to explain so hopefully this video will do it for me. I think people who can do Le Parkour are just down right cool.


No comments: