Thursday, July 5, 2007

Once Apon A Weekend.

currently listening to:
Boys Like Girls- 5 minutes to midnight & The great escape
Amy Winehouse- F**K me pumps & Rehab
Bonde Do Role- Solta O Fargo
Silverchair- Straight lines
Tokio Hotel- Durch Den Monson(I kid you not Kish)


hola! To those of you that are worried, don't be. I'm totally fine. I've said my peace and all that needs to be said has been said.

On a brighter note, I had a pretty fun weekend. On Saturday YoursTruly went out with Honey-Chan & Ah Foo which was fun. Then I had to lepak with KM. Talk about weird right? But the idiot was alone cause his friend pergi pak toh. So he asked me to temankan him. Never in a million years did I ever think I would actually go on a date with my best friend's ex. Not saying her taste is longkang punya busuk la..just means when it comes to guys, our criteria is different. To those of you not living under a rock,you should know sunway is under construction. So as YoursTruly & Honey-Chan was coming out of the toilets, this piece of papan slowly falls. Ah foo's face was just pure shock cause he was inches away from that papan. And the thing is, that papan was gonna bring down the papan beside it and I was pulling Honey-Chan to safety..what this girl wanna do? Look inside and take picture! Mad woman! Ended up watching Surf's Up. Okay movie..but felt kinda short. Ah Foo couldn't join us for dinner but we had gila kau kau fun and I bought a new bag in the process.

Then on Sunday had to rush from church to Lotus to have lunch with family. I found out that 8tv was giving out free tickets to 8tv's Wet & WIld(can' wait to go!) and all you had to do was go there and redeem. So YoursTruly asked Honey-Chan to take for her. Lunch at Lotus is always good. Funny thing was that we booked the conference room(?) and then we find out that Samyvellu(have no idea how to spell that) was there too and because we had this exclusive room, he had to eat out side with the common folk. My kepohchi aunt was so funny! going with my other aunt to sneak a peek and him and his bad toupe. Poor dude, kena kutuk kau kau about his hair...
MyCousin: That's a bad bad wig. How does he go out with that thing?
Uncle: Cannot change..It's woven in.
MyCousin: What?! If your gonna get something woven in, it should at least look nice..

Anywho, I dropped by Sunway ad redeemed some tickets for myself. Guess how much many tickets we have altogether? FORTY.Yup. 40. Haha...kinda partially Honey-Chan's mummy's fault cause she kept saying "free wat! go take la!" So we did! But sorry guys, those tickets are already reserved for people. Anywho, I'm right now using my blog to procastinate. Need to do arts la. Can't wait for Wet& Wild, but I think I'll be spread pretty thin..haiz.. a lot of running around between groups. Arts calls!

And congrats to my cousin who has his ugly mug on two very chunted majalah's. Seventeen & Galaxie.Okay fine! It wasn't THAT ugly..but pretty close don't you think Aku-kins? MUAHAHAHAHA! Ini dipanggil payback!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thankz 4 da wet&wild ticket...hehehe.i hav lots of fun...thankxx...muaxx