Saturday, June 16, 2007

Stuck Part 2(The Girl)

*Please read part 1 first. Then only you guys will get the whole picture*

Hey... I never noticed how your eyes sparkled when you smile. And since when did you become so charming? I'm starting to notice a different side of you. A side that I seem to be falling for. When did this happen? Your my best friend, there's no way. You've always been there for me. The more I scream for you to go away, the more you stay. When I tell you to let go, your hug just gets tighter. Your my diary, my jester, my partner in crime, my sidekick, my debate partner. You know me better then anyone in this world. You know all my hopes, fears and regrets. In short, your my best friend. But that's all you are....right? I think I'm falling for you..No,I don't think, I'm SURE I am. Uh-oh, I'm screwed aren't I? This can't happen. I can't tell you that I've fallen in love with you. I'll lose you and that's the last thing I want to happen. I should talk to my best friend about this..but crap! That's you. Looks like I'm alone in this. I know what needs to be done, to make sure I won't lose you. I better tuck those feelings away now(put it in a jar and tuck that jar in the shelves of my heart) But but....Gosh,I never noticed how gorgeous your smile was...

Stuck in the air. Neither saying anything. Both love each other, but both don't dare say it. from best friends to unknown lovers.Bound by love, separated by words & 'if's'.

2 comments:

~michelle~ said...

you have NO idea how..ermmm..."familiar" this sounds. haha!! especially de middle part...theres a few sentences that sound like me talking to myself. =P bt anywayz...dis is good. really good...bt sumhow i prefer the 1st part. probably its the simplicity and a certain feeling of lostness that appeals to me. this is rather matter of fact. not too emotional. hehehe...nice in its way tho. bt i guess i like soppy mushy better =P btw...wat bout de bf??? i mean...HER bf?? hahaha

Anonymous said...

It is part of the landscape now and birds perch on it constantly, including Kingfishers. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry outlet shop[/url] This is consistent with the more electronegative chemical environment around this hydrogen type, which results in a greater degree of deshielding. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose down coat[/url] Iwqayvykc
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora jewellery[/url] Jlqgokuoj [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet[/url] jhbxjdclk