Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Stuck Part 1(The Boy)

I honestly wish I could tell you. Better yet, I wish you could just see it for yourself! Don't you see me? Here I am,waiting for your love, waiting, hoping, wishing you would see me as more than just your best buddy. It makes me sick to think about him kissing you, whispering sweet nothings in your ear, staring into those midnight eyes of yours. Oh boy, I feel horrible thinking about it. Maybe that's cause deep down inside, I wish it was me doing those things with you, to you. You mean more to me than you think. I cherish every moment I spend with you. I love doing the things we do.. I love the way you cling to me when we watch horror flicks, even though you know I'm just as freaked out. I love our conversations where we talk for hours on end about absolute nonsense. I love YOU. don't you see that? I want to be more than just your buddy. I know it's selfish but I want more. Open your eyes & see what's right in front of you. Please Princess, this jester of yours begs of you...Make me your prince.

*Soppy much? haha! i promised myself no more soppy-ness for a while but..ah well..a little soppy woppy posts ever hurt anybody.. got part 2 also!the girl pulak.toodles!*

1 comment:

~michelle~ said...

ahhhhhh!!! u so got me girl...as in...dis post jz spoke to me deep inside. cuz cuz...errr...nvm la. ill tell u privately. haha! bt its gooooddd...n niceeee. soppy 4 sure. bt wth!! a lil soppynezz dun kill nobody. n its not too mushy..jz really transparent n honest. i like =)