Thursday, June 7, 2007

Lapisan Bawang.

ThePrecious tagged me so it's my obligation to answer this slightly pointless questionnaire.(i wanted the nicer one!) Here goes..

Layered Tag
Layer One : On the Outside

Name : Pauline Sarah Fernandez a.k.a Princess/Mori-chan/miss fernandez/theprecious/one nick given by family which i shall never mention in public. ever.
Birth date: Tiga Belas September(13/9/1990)
Current status : Single
Eye color : Dark brown
Hair color : A mix of dark aurburn and black
Righty or Lefty : Righty


Layer Two : On the inside
Your Heritage : Malayalam girl with a mix of something. Just not sure what it is.(never asked parents yet)
Your Fears : Frogs or toads!*shudders* The fear of feeling helpless.

Your Weaknesses : Being a stubborn mule. Being an easy push-over.
Your Perfect Pizza : I'm not all to picky..depends on what I'm the mood for.


Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : My brain goes into overdrive. All sorts of nonsense buzz around there. Probably why i cant go back to sleep after.

Your bedtime : 12-ish on a weekday, later on weekends.
Your most missed memory : All those times with Ikki-San, Form 4, and the time shared with AuntyMolly.

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Either or.

Mc.Donalds or Burger King : Mc.D's. more choice's there. and price just right.
Single or Group dates : Single dates 1st..later on then maybe group dates. 1st date should be single.
Adidas or Nike : either or?

Tea or Nestea : Me tak suka tea. Period.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla. Can't stand just pure chocolate. Too jelak-ing.

Cappucino or coffee : Coffee girl all the way.(I've been drinking coffee since i was standard 4. but only on weekends then..)

Layer Five : Do You...
Smoke : contrary to popular belief... no i don't smoke.
Curse : Occasionally. I have been known to let slip now and again. And when I've absolutely reach my boiling point where no amount of wusa-ing can calm me.
Take showers : Which smelly monkey(who have the means to bathe) won't bathe? What a question..
Have a crush : Right now at this very moment of me life? Nope.
Think you've been in love : Maybe. Not too sure myself.
Go to school : Darn SPM year for YoursTruly.

Want to get married : Some day..sure, of course
Believe in yourself : No at one point but that's all out the window now. Gambateh Pauline!

Think you're a health freak : Nah.

Layer Six : In the past month, Have you...
Drank alcohol : Nada.

Gone to the mall : Abuden..
Been on stage : does the front of perhimpunan to take a sijil count?
Eaten Sushi : The last time I ate proper sushi was when we made it for K.H class in form 2.

Dyed your hair : past month, no..tak mau kena from Victor or Chin Chin..

Layer Seven : Have you ever....
Played a stripping game : Nope
Changed who you were to fit in : Once. Then I realised it was total crap and i was better off staying the way i was.


Layer Eight : You're Hoping
To be married : Like I said, someday of course.

For a : New & interesting friend.

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye + Best Hair Color Combination : Me is a eyes girl.. So any hair colour that will bring out the colour of one's eyes is chunted in my book.

Short or long hair : depends on the type of guy. Bookish, Emo, punkster, surfer, good boy, bad boy,..etc..

Layer Ten : What were you doing
1 min ago : Buat survey ini, planning someone's birthday surprise.

1 hour ago : mandi-ing? eating at secret recipe.
4.5 hours ago : watching Ocean's Thirteen with Kaze and hanging out with the fella.
1 month ago : Talking to ThePrecious, watching something on Youtube.
1 year ago : Enjoying life to the max, going through totally amazing moments(and some not-so-amazing) and meeting new people.


Layer Eleven : Finish the Sentence
I love : playing in the rain & laughing my head off with PrincessLSM

I feel : Joyful,hurt, irritated, couldn't care less, worried, pained, numb, quite, loud.
I hate : I absolutely loathe when someone apologises without knowing what their apologising for. apologising for the sake of apologising.
I hide : My troubles, my fears, my doubts(and some truth about myself) behind a thick front of smiles, laughs and ku-kuness.
I miss : Ikki-san,Aunty Molly, Mummy, My most prized possessions and Patches.
I need : A darn tissue, H2O, a book and a new mp3 and a cam(I don't NEED a boyfriend, but of course 1 wouldn't hurt*cheeky grin*)


Layer Twelve : Tag Five Ppl
Well, I can't very well re-tag Kish now can I? so my five victims are...

1) K.C
2) HisHighness Tan Kai Tzin.
3) Michelle Cheong a.k.a MaestroStrawberry.
4) Barry(who will be malas-ing to do it)
5) Nicky-boy.

No comments: