Monday, July 30, 2007

Waiting For The Train, Waiting For You.

We'll take a train where we'll sit up on top. Watch everything pass us by like colourful blurs, all vibrant and full of life. Let everything around us move rapidly past us. But we alone will stay still, grounded in each others arms. I'll put my head on your chest during those sunny, breezy mornings, while you lay in my lap during starless nights. We'll visit Rome, and it's breathtaking cathedrals. We'll thank God for every moment shall we? We'll stay in a flat above a small cozy cafe where the air smells of coffee beans, vanilla and toast. Let's have breakfast there everyday, and meet all the different people that walk in and out. Let's go from town to another, making new memories, new secrets, new friends. Best part of it all is that we'll finally be free. We get to be who we are, who we know we are. No disguises, no masks. Just us. Just us and this big world of wonders. We'll discover ourselves and take nothing for granted! Every touch will feel more real, every smell more sweet, everything we see, we see with new light. All because we have each other. Let's do this. Let's run away together. All you have to do is say yes. All you have to do is take my hand. All you have to do is meet me at the train station tonight and we'll go away to where nothing can hurt us. I'll wait for you there. Let's leave together...

Will you meet me there?

I'll wait at the tracks. Then we can be free. All you have to do is say yes. Please say yes..

2 comments:

Michelle said...

girl!!I love this..This is like my dream..haha...i've always dreamed of this..haha.. i like the coffee beans,vanilla and toast i could just imagine me being there..in 'his' arms..haha...i love this one girl..=)

~michelle~ said...

awwwwwwwwww......!!!!!!!!! hahhaa...its so sweet. n not corny at all. well..mayb its a lil but its still nice. fairy tale-ish...hehe. luvin it!