Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Imagine.

Imagine the freedom. Everything around you an obstacle. An obstacle you need to get through. Feeling the wind on you, your feet leaving the ground. In that moment, that one instance, your free from everything that holds you down to that cold wet concrete. No problems, no sadness, no anguish. In that moment, you fly. You leave everything on the ground and take off. You get past the obstacle and you free yourself from everything that held you down. Your free from those chains. You live to no one's expectations but your own. You are yourself.. When you run. Your free. Your who you are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the one thing that makes me feel free,
that make me forget everything,
it's my adrenaline rush,
my high, my escape.
It's the one thing that I do to escape everything and everyone,
No one around to judge me,
there's no need to uphold to what people think of you
It lets me be who I want to be.
It's the one thing that takes me away,
away to somewhere where that sick sensation that creeps just beneath my skin goes away.
but...
It's also the one thing I have to hide.
The one thing that I couldn't bare to lose.
It's the one thing 'they' can take away from me.
'They' can never know..



To run and be free. To be who your heart longs for you to be, no matter what 'they' say or think.



*and no..this isn't one of my lame attemps at poems. don't worry. lol*

1 comment:

~michelle~ said...

its GOOD!!!!! who says it aint???!! haha...n its really inspiring too. hmmm...i might write 1 similar to it. its a really good idea. hope u dont mind. wait...i KNOW u wont mind..rite?? hahahaha...n its really true too. jz IMAGINE and anything could happen. loving it!!