Monday, August 13, 2007

So first off...I tak kena NS! Yay! but actually, it wouldn't be all that bad if I went. I wasn't super keen on going la but I figured that if I did get then I might as well enjoy it.

My husband kena! Poor boy! He doesn't want to go cause he says that when he comes back everybody will call him bald negro and then I'll leave him..

And Fahmy serenaded me!! Sweet I tell you! SO EMO! Got tears welling up in his eyes some more(and I had to refrain from a laughing so hard)

And wtf. People nowadays got no bloody courtesy or sense at all la! Yesterday TheThree went to celebrate PrincessLSM's birthday. It's sort of tradition.



We watched Rush Hour 3. Hilarious movie. They're an awesome combo those two. Anywho, after some walking around after the movie PrincessLSM wanted to get a shirt for Nick so we went to Radioactive where I saw this nice skirt!(and I also saw this hoodie shirt, cropped jacket and an off shoulder sweater sort of top from PDI I think..I want! Anyone want to buy for my birthday?=D LOL.) Anywho, we were going between two shops when the 1st shitty thing happened. PrincessLSM lost her Mickey wallet that cost her RM109. Thank God she took out her i.c and some of her cash but she lost all her cards, photos, and that blue thing she loves so much. Second WTF. Ok, fine la.. helped her vent out her frustration then we went to eat. Then we had to get on a train to go to sentral.

Third wtf. By right we should be a good example, with it being visit Malaysia year and all that jazz. EVERYBODY was trying to get out and EVRYBODY was trying to get in at the same time. Talk about ganas!! CRAZY BUMS LA THESE PEOPLE! I stood RIGHT behind this really tall pakistani(I'm not sure) guy and it was all fine at first. He stand, I stand, everybody stand. Then suddenly he conveniently moves closer and positions his crotch snugly at my bum. Me tries desperately to move at least an INCH forward but there just wasn't any room! He kept looking at me through the reflection. I knew I couldn't just start yelling at him like a mad old lady. He had an alibi. Even a can of sardin's had more room. this is what I did. And I recommend it to whoever wants to teach a ham sap idiot in a crowded KTM. I pretended to lose my balance and gave him a hard jab somewhere near his kidneys. Lesson learnt. He looked at me in the reflection again and he got the picture. He back away as far as humanly possible. But then went we got off the train to change trains we lost Aljer and almost went to Seremban but as if it was fate the doors opened and we got out and saw Aljer. Phew. Then came next WTF moment. PrincessLSM lost her N73 phone. Someone picked her pocket. WTF. ARGH! Talk about horrible! We suspected it was the guy beside her that we actually thought was cute. ISH!! After a whole lot of cursing, rambling, and VERY LITTLE crying, we went home and all Aljer & I could do was make her laugh abit. I told her my experience with losing my wallet. It fell down the toilet in school and I once lost my phone bacause of SoyaBean.=___=

I felt so bad because we were there to celebrate her birthday! And all this shit happens to her. People can seriously be retarded sometimes. Babe, I'm so sorry this outing ended up this way. I quote Aljer "May this retard ever celebrate Father's Day" He really says the darnest things huh?

And to everyone who's wondering who's this smartie person spamming my cbox...He won't let me tell you. =__=(like they care about who spams my cbox!) He wants you to guess so if there are people out there who are bored to the point their eye balls are dry..then feel free. wtf.

No comments: