Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Get A Free Eraser With Every Purchase Of Mr.Victor!! Only RM9.99!

Aloha kawan-kawan semua! Nothing much to blog about.. except the fact my birthday is smack dab in the middle of trials! NO!! ish I tell you.. PrincessLSM is now officially back. Her dad bought her another N73 the next day. But I what I don't get is why the hell am I blogging about this? It's your job now! Yes, my Honey-chan finally has a blog which consist of 5 lines..FASTER BLOG ALREADY WOMAN!! I'm currently listening to a few bands: Quitedrive, Spoken, Kill Hannah, Boys Like Girls, Melee(nice video! a song that'll make go all 'aww', squishy and warm) Something Corporate(who's lead singer is Jack's Mannequin) The Feeling, The Last Goodnight, The Jonas Bothers, Aly & AJ.. oh and Justice Vs Simian. Alot of people have been going gaga about Paramore who have been around for some time..which is good, cause their a good band.(If you wanna see the acaoustic version, which is awesome-ness, then feel free at TammyWammy's blog I personally love everybody favourite, Misery Business & Hallelujah.(everybody's starting to figure out that I really have NOTHING to blog about) Here's something groovy I found:





www.emoworm-pauline.blogspot.com

WANTED FOR THE OVERLY ENTHUSIASTIC SLAYING of a GORGEOUS MONKEY

$3200




Eh wait! I haven't even turned 17 yet!! U mean I'm not allowed in my own blog?! this is very bad..=__=




And Here's My New LITTER BOX.

No comments: