Thursday, August 9, 2007

9/8/2007

Hello all. Now I know I probably sound like a broken record when I say this but I truly and honestly thank the Lord for Lee Sher-Maine. Or Honey-Chan as she's more affectionately known(SENPAI!)

Most of my life is spent in school where you go through all kinds of drama. Some big, some small, some melodramatic, some as mundane as watching snails race. But recently it's hit me that alot of this drama are between friends. In my class, someone is being bitchy with someone. If your friends don't like your attitude, your gonna be the last to know about it. They'll just suddenly decide to be bloody cold to you and although you know that something's wrong, you still have to be thick skin and take it. And these from people who are suppose to be your closest friends. This happened to one of my classmates. So whenever I remember this, all I want to do is give Sher-Maine the biggest hug ever cause we aren't that way. We would never do that to each other, never be that shallow. Of course we argue and sometimes it takes awhile to get our heads clear but what I love about our friendship is that we're 110% honest with each other. If I don't like what you just did or said, I'm gonna tell you. No holding back. If we fight, we slug it out(with words thankyouverymuch) but at the end of everything, we've settled it and the next minute we're laughing our guts out about God-knows-what. And when we fight, it's me and her. No one else butts in, we don't go sobbing to others. Cause honestly, who do you run to talk to when the person your fighting with IS the person you run to?
Lee Sher-Maine and I are like Ying&Yang and I love that. I used to be so uptight and seemed uncomfortable in my own skin. Heaven forbid I laugh too loud, or make a horny joke. But now that's all different. I absolutely LOVE it when we have those loooog, 1 minute serious, 1 minute dumb, back to serious then back to dumb conversations about the weirdest topics. People say that I jaga her..So what if I do? It's the Mori&Honey Chan relationship. And like that relationship, she's just as capable of taking care of herself. She just chooses not to. LOL. We get the biggest laugh when someone says something horny in front of us and gets all shy cause they think we'll judge them. We always prove them wrong when we start yapping about sex and all its..traits. Sher-Maine says I took away her innocence when I got her to watch American Pie.*McDonald's or home made?* In class, we laugh too loud, we're a couple of dorks with weird habits. I'm her personal mirror.
This girl is cute, friendly, cerewet, hyper, LOUD, vain, flirty, fun, KU-KU, childish, BLUR,adorable, more mature than she lets on, hates PDA, needs to be in the know about everything and nothing. She's a picky monkey. Doesn't eat cake except SecretRecipe's Tiramisu, no chocolates for her thankyouverymuch. Only candy she'll put in her mouth without giving it a full interrogation is M&M's and Smarties. If she could take one thing with her on a desert island it would be her Doraemon collection(and her hp, for the camera rather than the fact it could get her out of that place) Won't watch horror movies even if you paid her a million bucks, won't eat veggies. She's created weird phrases, sounds and nicknames that we use on a daily basis.
We've developed a whole range of habits and quirks that revolve around the two of us. She thought me how to flirt(=_______=) and I thought her how to read people. She thought me to be a ku-ku case and I thought her to be a little more patient. I may have spent around 100 buck for her birthday, but it was worth it. Thanks Aadzim & Aljer, SookTeng, ChooiYin, OoiYee for all the help.Here are some pictures dedicated to the one and only: Princess Honey Chan..

She loves Mickey..







You Cookie Monster, I Elmo.

Lee Sher-Maine, despite all the ku-ku 'leaks' in your surprise, it turned out alright didn't it? All I have to say is Honey-Chan, you really are...

ONE HELL OF A GIRL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. LOVE YOU.


Love,
Mori-Chan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEeeeee!!!~ Im speechless weii .. .
Thanks you so much for everything that you've done .. . I really do appreciate everything .. . Espsecially YOU BABE!! =') Love you so so so so sooooo muchiee!! Muacks Mori~~ x')))))