Friday, May 11, 2007

Popcorn and caramel

Listening to: Gym Class Heroes-papercuts & Clothes Off.
Hey there dreamers! these past 3 weeks have been fun fun fun!(well, not always fun but you should get my drift by now) There was the Good Charlottle Autograph signing session, my school's IU Day, and a certain....'unmentionable' event. Aww shucks! But due to certain reasons I have choosen to withold that information(che wah!) But a big thank you to the besttest fag(self-proclaimed=_=) Tan Kai Tzin for being such a bad influence, a great senior and for the ice blended hazelnut coffee!But thanks for listening to my rants all week.(Your highness punya kepala can shrink now.)

1st off, there was Good Charlottle. There I was, enjoying brunch in my pj's when I get this call from Aljer...
Aljer:Get your ass here now!
YoursTruly: Huh what now?
Aljer: Faster la you blur case! Good Charlotte's here!
YourTruly: Must meh? lazy la...
Aljer: Do I sound like I care?! GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!
YoursTruly: ah.
(FYI: I didnt even know where he was. Had to call him again for that. LOL.)

I got to hug Benji!(aiks! I sound like an OMG OMG OMG!! fan..) But yeah, it was pretty good. All the boys were really friendly and Paul was sooo funny!
Paul: ARGH! my hair's so mesy!
YoursTruly: haha! Don't worry, cause my hair is too so it's all good!
*Paul & YoursTruly start laughing at our weird little inside joke sorta thing*

Had fun afterwards at Secret Recipe with Jacq, Sam & Aljer! And thank you Aljer for getting my ass out of my jammies and into jeans to parade.

So then there was my school's IU Day. PrincessLSM & YoursTruly went to Midvalley a week before to look for a dress. FabKaze was suppose to join us but he was too busy lying on his stomach in his room, correct no? But I managed to find a dress, bought this gorgous necklace and matching earings, finally got that moisturiser I've always wanted, watched a fashion show, and went home smelling like Estee Lauder perfume...Luxury becomes me.

The entire event was actually pretty good! I got my hair curled(thanks babe!) which me thinks made me look like Little Bow Pip but I loved it. Our dates for that evening were Aadzim, Joshua Ling & Ron. We were slighty late due to Josh but cause of Malaysian timing the whole thing started half an hour late. Our DJ was a lousy DJ but a great MC. Weird no? Aadzim kept trying to kutuk Ron but tak jadi!
Aadzim: Ron likes this song wei. Lagu-lagu jiwang! He listens to lite&easy wei..
YoursTruly: So? I also what..
Aadzim: What? only the two of you then..takde gang..lame..
YoursTruly: Where got? there, she also what.*points and PrincessLSM smiling face*
Aazdim: I..You..*sighs*
*YoursTruly, PrincessLSM & Ron start laughing with personal victory!*

But the best part of the whole night was dinner at Shakey's afterwards! Kutuking Aadzim and his nasi goreng pataya! Wished we had taken more pictures but there just wasn't time. what with being hyper and all..

Oh! and respect shall be given to Josh for actually having the guts to go on stage and do a few steps(He's a b-boy)

And of course the unmentionable event.. I did have fun, FabKaze. thanks for taking us!(although it's gonna be a while until i do it again! AIks!! I must have looked like a sakai! NO!!!) Sorry for all that screaming in the car. lol!
Digi's 'I will follow you...'guy.

Chris rocking out with Puchong band!



The Belle's Of The Ball...


Ah Long & Her Wacky Sidekick!

Can't remember the latest drummer's name..

Benji & Joel.

The kooky hat cancels out Aljer's Goth eyes.

FabKaze/AbangBesar/YourHighness. Just realise that u sure got a lot of nickname's 1...(In ur own words..WTF!)


Really don't like this pic



Toodles! MUAKS!

2 comments:

kyzn.kaze said...

hoi! i know i'm too good, but plz stop thanking me. *flips hair*
it made that iceblendedhazelnutcoffee sounded damn chun like that wtf.

lol. mind you! those nicks are given by you, your lowest! muahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

aku tau la aku org kampung..makan nasik kat shakeys..isk..isk..