Monday, May 21, 2007

Kids Of The Future

ok, so i only have like tiga puluh minit to write something in this blog of mine before my conscience starts screaming at me in a very G.I Joe manner

Conscience: Get your ass out of that chair little missy! Econs isn't gonna wait for you dammit!! NOW NOW NOW!!GO GO GO!!

HippieAccountant watching some nature show so i'm missing CSI:NY. boo hoo. Takpe takpe.. oh yea, he totally send my into a nervous breakdown last night, at the end of which all i wanted to do was throw something at him(of course i didn't la..sayang him too much) but this is the story. He told me in the morning that he was having a tummy ache. Then later when i was studying i realised that my darn calculator decided to mati on me so I figured it was about time i get a new 1. That way HippieAccountant can just put new batteries in this one and use it to the fullest. He leaves the house at 4 something saying he wants to go get my calculator and wash the car. fine. It was already 9 something and HippieAccountant still wasn't back yet. I kept thinking 'the car cant be that dirty..' so i call his hand phone and what-do-you-know it's engage. HippieAccountant's hp is never engage. Ok, starting to freak out.

'Woman, chilex la..knowing him he pegi mamak entah mana adi..'*this is my conscience talkin btw*
Your right..mamak..but but..mamak also where got so bloody long..?'
'hm... You got a point there.'
(so much for making me feel better. Useless conscience.)

So fine la, go shower. then like a dumb that i am, i start sobbing in worry in the darn shower..(malu sial!) Come out of the shower start calling him frantically..still engage. ARGH!! it's been hours! HippieAccountant pergi mana ni??!!! After a whole lot of freaking out i decide i should change(yes i was freaking out in my towel) then call someone. AuntyAnne maybe..Then i hear a miss call on my phone! Thank God! HippieAccountant! yes! i quickly called him back and start screaming in his ear. The best part is, HE sounds angry at ME.
YourTruly: WHERE ARE YOU?!
HippieAccountant: On the way back..
YoursTruly: WHY SO LONG? CAR DOESN'T TAKE THAT LONG TO WASH!
HippieAccountant: Went to see movie...
YourTruly: WHAT!!! YOU COULDN'T TELL ME 1ST! MAKE PPL WORRY!!

Went for movie..went for movie..Are you kidding me!! I'm sitting here like a dumb worrying for your life and your entertaining yourself with mindless violence/humour that threatens the minds of young people of today's world! After that call i cepat cepat message ThePrecious via msn and told him everything(still sobbing btw) he laughed and said 'funny dad you got there' Funny my arse. HippieAccountant came home, ate and tried pujuking YoursTruly. But YoursTruly wasn't gonna cave. I was so angry i cut my finger when i was cutting mangoes for him(see? I can still cut mangoes for him some more..wth.) Ganas siot..

Today was full of random blurness! I don't know what's up with Honey-Chan but a while back we were in school and our hungry stomachs wanted to be fed. When the bell rang she gets up, and packs her bag like how she usually does and i just watch her. But all of a sudden she puts her bag on her shoulders and starts heading out the door. I stare at her with total blurness for a few seconds and then i look and SookTeng and I just burst out laughing! OMG!!! It was so bloody funny! I call out to Honey-Chan..
YoursTruly:*Through a huge fit of laughter* BYE SHER-MAINE!!
Honey-Chan: Huh?*looks at her bag & us* OH PUCK! *runs back to put her bag down*
*YoursTruly & SookTeng laughing so bloody hard we were crying*

But she did it again once when i wasn't in school, so SookTeng savoured it. And just today we were suppose to collect our PMR slips from the pejabat. It was after recess and we went back to class to put our stuff away. Then before i get to leave she takes her bottle and heads out the door.
YoursTruly: LSM, you still hungry ah?
Honey-Chan: Huh? OH PUCK! *runs back to put her bottle back on the table*
Hyenna's ketawa pun tak boleh lawan kita la..

And for some weird reason, after school, just as UncleBus was coming, i started thinking of Honey-Chan, which in turn made me think of 1 of her comments that Zimz made about her photo's on friendster, which in turn made me start singing the theme song of Doraemon, which in turn made KittyKAT start singing too! so we were both singing Do-Ra-e-mon!(and all this in a span of 30 seconds i might add.)

Ok, I wanna watch how Tony's gonna make a total fool of himself this time before CommanderConscience starts screaming.

No comments: