Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fake French

Aloha! 1st off, congratulations to MaestroStrawberry for passing her undang! Can just see her zipping around in the Kancil! My usual musing have to be put on hold. I don't know what's happening! I can think of some amazing stuff but when i put it down on paper in sound like utter crap and now everything is in bits and pieces. Oh well, went to Kasturi on Monday. Let's just say I didn't have a spring in my step or singing for joy due to that fact. Tuition on Monday's are unheard of! Unjustified! It should be out-lawed I say! All those who agree jom gabung forces! Went there looking like zombies but compared to Zimz we were as cheery as over-enthusiastic cheerleaders. Maths teacher was sick and talking in a Darth-Vader sort of way which just made us even more tired. But then he decides to snap our pictures!
Aadzim: Teacher wanna take pictures of your wife huh?
Mr. Jyoges: No..I'm taking pictures of my 'WIVES' plural. Cause there's two of them. Best friend mah. I choose one then the other 1 jealous leh'
YoursTruly: A little optimistic aren't we?
Mr.Jyoges: Well of course!
*He then hands back the darn phone to the owner saying 'Nah! got put this on friendster.'
What ku-ku...

*After maths class. Waiting for English class to start.*
Aadzim:....'I know la your English damn good..tak payah la nak kutuk..*cheeky grin*'
Mr. Jyoges hears this and thus..
Mr.Jyoges: 'Girl, Your good in English?'
YoursTruly: Yup yup.
Mr Jyoges: Then answer a question can?
YoursTruly: Alamak..ok..I'll try.
Mr Jyoges: Give the correct answer(response)... 'I Love You'
*Honey-Chan, Aadzim,YoursTruly and the abang kounter's burst out laughing*
YoursTruly: Oh. Thank You!
haha! according to him, that was the wrong answer!

Then came Teacher's Day. I just have to say, It's only RM2 for goodness sake!*wusa wusa* Anywho, I was trying to figure out our little jamuan and there was a bit of freaking out involved but everything worked out for the best! We manage to buy 2 domino's pizza which was what we planned originally and even got 1 large pizza for free! Thank you KakKerani and that God sent Gold card of yours! The overall performance's were great and Nas pulled through despite the rain. Knew you could boy. The best was the prefects sketch(and Nas's butt..*cheeky grin*) Peminat sure bertambah!

The jamuan later was good too. A small group of us just lepaking & enjoying. I managed to snap a picture of JeffreyTersayang just as he was looking up which gave him this weird expression on his face(jgn merajuk ya sayang) hehe.. AdzleyCute didn't show. Went back home tired but satisfied. Tomorrow must put on bitchy face and start collecting money from those yang tak bayar.*puts on best ah long mau duit face..Fail la.*

Tomorrow belongs to someone. Someone long forgotten.



Today I got to sit and watch the rain fall from my balcony. It was magically breathtaking.

3 comments:

~michelle~ said...

haha!! thanks babe!! luv ya...

~~maestro strawberry~~

~michelle~ said...

oh yea...btw...i sumhow jz LUV ur last sentence. "tomorrow belongs to someone. someone long forgotten" haha...its jz so so...errrmmm...poetical?? lol

Jinx said...

aww..thank u! u probably know who dat day belongs to.