Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tiki Tiki.

There was joy, laughter, arguments, drama, scandals, pranks, deadlines, happy faces, not-so happy faces, and an all out rocking session. No, I'm not talking about a new reality tv show, I'm talking about Orientation Night for the June session 2009 hosted by the Rotaract Club. It's finally over and all of us can breathe a sigh of relief. Adrian and Adel did a fantastic job, kudos to them. I just hope I didn't disappoint Adrian as his second in command. I knew I could have definitely done better, and there are moments where I let my irritation for someone and stress of the whole situation get the better of me but hopefully I made up for it. All in all it was a good night, sponsors were happy and so were we. Reza Salleh and Black Light Banquet(Yes, I remember your bands name) were awesome possum of course we could have planned a more rocking event but I think all in all, with the time limit and challenges we had, I think we did ok. You could definitely see the amount of relief in everyone's faces once everything was done and you could feel it in the way all of us were letting loose and joking around during the after party. Haha, the after party was cool. Mindy is such an Indian and conspiracy was born at that table. To the entire committee, awesome job guys. Thank you so much for putting in your time, effort, blood and sweat. Now, the shaping of the new Rotaract.

Oh, last week a few of us had an impromptu old mates gathering with a few of my high school mates. It was nice, it was fun. I liked Adrian's tie. Ate at Ole' Ole' Bali and then minus a few of them, we had a mamak session in usj 1. Oh and I created a new trend. At a red traffic light, whip out you camera, roll down the window, and take picture of the other car of friends, subsequently blinding the rest of the road with you shocking flash. Yes, I'm a trend setter. Pictures pictures.


Omg I miss her so so so much.



With 2 awesome possum dudes.






While waiting for convoy car no. 3


Reunion.

No comments: