Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boogaloo.

Hola. So yesterday I had an interesting conversation with my favourite little goth that went something like this:

*Sasha tries calling me. I cancel the call and proceed to text her*
YoursTruly: I'm in class. What's up? Are you okay?
Sasha: Yes, I'm fine, I know this is gonna sound weird to you but I had a VERY disturbing dream last night in where I read you obituary! You died.

So apparently, according to my obituary, I died from murder. I was shot in the head from a crazy ex-boyfriend in one of those 'If I can't have you, nobody can!' situations. Nice to know I'm shoo special lol wtf. It must have been one hell of a long obituary. A long winded obituary for a long winded person, how apt.

Honestly, I'm rather.. disappointed. I mean, I always thought if I was going to get murdered, it would be in the same way I myself would kill. Something slow, gruesome, torturous and messy. Being shot in the head is too easy, you die way too fast and hardly enough blood. But ah well, dreamers can't be choosers I guess.

How would you choose to get murdered? Any preferences?

Yes, I'm twisted, sadistic and morbid. Blame fairy tales dude, its what made me this way.




YoursTruly just came home from watching Transformers. It be awesome! Jetfire was a funny old geezer and bumblebee is just too adorable. I was lucky to have a manic fan sitting beside me (Max) which just made the experience all the more fun, minus the random fist bumps. There was one point where I didn't like a certain angle of a certain scene and that made me smile thinking "that's the future broadcaster in me talking wheee!"


Especially dedicated to Caleb and his reverence for the H of S.H.E.



HEBE IS PRWEETY.

Happy mister? =)

No comments: