Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mori, Honey & Shopping.


My dinner.


This is going to be a very high school girly 'OMG' post so bear with me ya? This past week or so I've spending more time with my bestie, Honey. Why is that so special? Cause we haven't seen each other in awhile and we're a little back dated on each other's lives. We're total opposites, but its amazing that no matter how long we haven't seen each other, when we do, everything just falls into place, as if we just saw each other yesterday. She knows my habits, I know hers. She knows my likes and dislikes, and I know hers. She doesn't force me to divulge anything I don't want to, she knows my views on certain things like i love you's cause she feels the same way. She doesn't need a ku-ku case dictionary, she's the freaking author. The one who deciphers me best, facial expressions and intonations and all. And now the fact we're besties has been proven further. How? Well, she's a Vincci fan and she was itching to get a pair which she fell in love with. And she did get them. But guess what? So did I. Hers is gold, mine is silver. Just like us, totally different, but match perfectly.



Haha! this fits us so well cause back in high school she would always complain how she wanted bigger boobies and I wanted smaller ones (I almost cried when I went from B to C ok) And she would randomly karate chop my non-existant longkang between my boobies, especially during P.E and I was so used to it I stopped trying to stop her and act like biasa only and people would stare at us weirdly like wtf. Haha! ahh.. good times..



The shoes mentioned above. *slurp*


Oh, and me got me new shades too!


The girl who thought me how to ham it up for the camera.




Haha, and I ruin her moment lol.


My very own china doll. Love you babe. And you know I mean it.

No comments: