Monday, September 10, 2007

Yet another tag. Not that I'm complaining. Gives me something to do. I got tagged by Andrew who still hasn't done the other one I tagged him for..hmph! Anywho, the rules are as followed:

1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

i. I love a man who can make me laugh without trying too hard. Being naturally funny and not being afraid of showing off his clowny side. Dudes that try to too hard tend to get really annoying and tiring. Just be yourself!

ii. Although I love a good laugh, he needs to know when to tone down. Knows WHEN to be serious and when to kill me with that punchline.

iii. He has to be a good conversationalist. I can't be doing all the talking 24/7. A relationship is a 2 way street.

iv. When it comes to physical traits, my request is simple. TALLER THAN ME! But I also find guys in glasses with that whole classy look VERY sexy.

v. Someone who can read me well. Knows me not only through my body language or what I say or what I do.

vi. Trusts me enough to not get jealous at the other men in my life. A big no-no would be someone who wanted to spend every waking moment with me till he forgets his friends(and I'd have to sacrifice mine) and also someone who is ALWAYS messaging me. If you wanna do it, please do it in moderation. You don't have to ask me how am I every freaking day.

vii. Another requirement is that he would have to own a pair of boxers. Meaning gender of my choice would of course be a male. But I've always preferred guys in boxers or boxer briefs(?) rather than briefs.

viii. Is as enthusiastic about life as I am. Loves music(reading is a bonus) and is against animal cruelty!

ix. Doesn't mind getting his hands dirty. And he's got to be someone I can play in the rain with.

x. Well, of course every girl wants someone who is romantic. But I'm a darn sucker for romantic gestures. Big or small. So someone who knows how to be romantic in small ways.(and without having to rob a bank) Small everyday gestures are WAY more romantic to me compared to one gigantic gesture during a special event(although I won't be complaining.LOL)

xi. Someone who isn't shy to show me a how he feels. And most importantly, he has to be honest.

I Tag:
i. Michelle Ooi
ii. Michelle Cheong
iii. Tammy-Wammy
iv. PrincessLSM
v. Kishy-kins
vi. KittyKat.

No comments: