Friday, September 7, 2007

I don't know what to believe in anymore. I used to believe in fairy tales, in princesses in beautiful frocks, princes with their shiny swords and armour. Used to believe in happy endings. Living happily ever after. But that was before I grew up.

I used to believe in good. That it could overcome anything. That the good guys always won and bad guys always lost. But that was before I found out that isn't always true. Even good guys could die.

I used to believe in fairy tale romances. That I would grow old with someone. We would ride off into the sunset. But that was before I got heart broken one too many times.

I used to believe in the words perfect and normal. That perfection could be gained. That was before I realised that the world was better off without these words.

I used to believe that life was grand. A big ball, full of colours. People all around, dancing and waving at each other. Everyone knew each other. Everyone cared. That was before I saw what the real world had to offer.

I used to think lying was bad. Period. But that was before I realised it was an art. Not good, but not bad.. Justified at times.

I used to believe in you. But you took that away from me the day you walked out. The day you left me crying in the rain with nothing but hollow excuses.

I used to believe I had a heart. A whole one. Now I'm not so sure anymore. Not since you took it away. Did you return it? Will you return it?

I used to believe in love. In trust. In the joy of love. That was before I had my heart got thrown into the fire place.

I used to believe in something. Now I just don't know. I don't know what to believe in anymore.






*Crap! Soppy-ness! I'm losing my edge! Help!! Please bear with me. I think i only like that written in red..hiaz..not pleased with myself at all. Where's my edge?!! hilang bawah batu mana????!!*

No comments: