Saturday, September 22, 2007

Joyride.

I shall start off with something random: those of you who own blogspot accounts, ever seen those blog titles that they show sometimes? they write blog updated at a certain time and show a list of blogs titles. I took the time to watch this and you really seem some interesting blog titles such as: Celebrity HUNK pics, masturbating tips, big man are small, ignore my self-obsession and a whole lot more. Just thought they were real funny. Man's imagination never ceases to amaze me.

I went out today and met up with an my old friend Sharmaine. We were best friends in standard 6.(Very the weird right? from Sharmaine to Sher-Maine. LOL) Anywho, we haven't seen each other in 5 years. I really didn't know what to expect so I didn't expect at all. I let it come as it may. It was so much fun! We looked through my yearbook and updated each other on stuff. I was a bit more reserved though. And I haven't been to watch a darn movie on ages so we went to watch:



Although this movie has a really good message behind it but by the end of it everybody would probably forget it and just be singing to' Good Morning Baltimore' The movie in front of use was even more fun. 2 separate groups: 1 all guys, another all girls. The girls going OMGOMGOMG everytime Zac Efron showed his face and a group of guys who thought they were funny..and hot. Major LOL-ness I tell you!
Oh yea, I actually saw this girl there with her friends. Next week out turn cutie! Then I bought Twilight. Sharmaine asked me what would I rather be?
a) A Witch
b) An Angel
c) A Devil
d) A Vampire

Obviously I choose vampire. Those of you who know me well enough should know why. But I was a bit eefy about the whole eternal live thing. I would LOVE to know what you guys would choose and why. If you could choose, what would you want to be? You can tell me on my cbox ya?

And I should probably let you guys know this now. Some of you already know but my dad is going back to Sabah in the end of the year, leaving me here to fend college and life by lonesome. Talk about being shoved into the real world. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine but please keep me in your prayers ok guys? Oh darn, I should tell Uncle Kevin shouldn't I? Darn..

Intorducing: Sharmaine!

Remembered things long forgotten

No comments: