Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Untitled Book(my one true weakness)

I found this book. It has no title, no ending. it wasn't complete, and yet it's hard leather bound cover was covered with dust.

I read the chapters of that book. something keeps popping up like a plugue thet won't go away. My one true weakness. the one thing people choose not to own. Why do i keep repeating my mistake? why do i keep doing favours even when i know that it's not worth it? Why am i such a push over?
Is it cause i'm an easy target? maybe it's because they know me too well. Is that my fault? Did i let on? i sacrificed so much of my love and friendship for you. But u don't seem the least bit concerned about the wall that has build up between us. Am i the only one amongst the two of us who sees it? Or do you just not care? I shared my knowledge, my experiences so that you could learn from them. but you take them and leave me with the image of my soul, striped to its core. I allow myself to forgive you over and over again. But over the years, i wonder, is it worth it? Is it worth being pushed around? Why do allow myself to be used by you and never even bother to realize it sometimes? This book was filled bitter sweet experiences. Amongst the heartache, there was joy, amongst the joy there was fear.Amongst the fear there were feelings undescrible. this is what keeps dawning on me. These are the thoughts that kept repeating themselves . But this book is yet to be completed. There will be more questions yet to be answered. I shall fill the pages with more questions. Should i stop? Should i keep pretending that i don't feel this way?Should i stop trying to bring down that wall? Hopefully i shall i find the answers.

These are the writings of the book. The book that is my life. The book yet to be titled
.

1 comment:

MelzKC said...

O.o i do feel how u feel. =)