Tuesday, March 27, 2007

If I Had 3 Wishes...

If I had 3 wishes I would,
Re-live tho good times
Re-live the bad
Go back in time to be with you again.

If I had 3 wishes I would,
Wish for us to be together again
Wish I hadn't gotten angry at you that horible day
Wish I had told you I loved you(before you left)

If I had 3 wishes I would,
Re-live every kiss, every touch we ever shared
Wish to feel your breath on my skin as you stroked my hair
Wish to feel your warmth all ove again.

If I had 3 wishes I would,
Have stopped you from leaving that night
Wish that it had been me that got hit instead of you
Wish the nightmare of losing you would end.

There are so many wishes I could make, so many things I would change, but in the end there's only one wish that my heart desires for...

I wish you were here.



*ok, so this isn't a poem. I just thought i'd try writting it a little different. Like it? But anywho, this was inspired by Michelle Cheong who wrote about a girl who had lost her love in her blog('Anything' & 'sob sob') Well, that and one of the topics i had to choose to write about for my English Essay Exam..If i had 3 wishes!*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

" Very nice .. . & to think that you wrote this down when we were still having exam today .. . I admire you for that .. . =__= " Sher - Maine =D

kyzn.kaze said...

" If I had one more final wish, I wish I wouldn't have talk to LSM to prevent T.L.L. from tearing our papers. "

O_o'''

:P

Jinx said...

we weren't talking! i was explaing why da heck British wants Naning to pay cukai 2 them!! I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!

~michelle~ said...

Ehehhehe...waaa...inspired by mua. im honored *deep bow* =P weelll...its nt wat i wud exactly call a poem. neither is it exactly free verse. nor is it prose exactly either...hahaha. but its cool anywayz. erm..sososo sorry...dun throw rotten eggs at me for this...buttttt...errr...i THINK itll hv been better if u wrote it totally in prose. like ur kinda style. NOT that its not nice or anything...its just...not really YOU. hehehe..dats jz my opinion ok?? luv me still??? haha..*hugz*