Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Untitled Book Part 2(Things Unspoken)

These are just a fraction of what was written in that book.

I felt HATRED towards you for wanting to leave
I felt SELFISH for wanting you to stay for me
I felt GUILT cause I let you go just like that
I felt SADNESS seeing you go...
I feel EMPTY ever since you left.
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please little wilting flower, Please stop wilting.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

How many times do you have to hit a piece of glass for it to break?
The same amount of times it takes for someone to break your heart...ONCE.


............................................................................................................................................................................................................................


I cant' do it. I can't allow people to see me. I can't show people my weakness. I can't let them in. They will tear me to pieces..I can't let you look at me like this, I can't let you see me weak. Im supposed to be STRONGER than this.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................


Someone save me please...I beg of you with the voice i never dared to use. The voice of my VULNERABLE HEART.
(The voice you'll never hear.)

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Is this what I'm supposed to be doing in life?

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The untitled book is a black leather bound book with no tittle. It is filled with confusion, fears and whispers of the heart that we ourselves don't allow to hear because of what people might think of us. It is filled with questions(SEE BLOG ENTRY: UNTITLED BOOK(MY 1 TRUE WEAKNESS)

*Don't worry guys..I'm totally fine. I'm just showing you...the other side of my ku-kuness, so to speak. The reason this entry is in bits and pieces is cause I'm trying to show you a little of what is written in that book.

1 comment:

MelzKC said...

things change... hope for the best.. =)