Thursday, February 1, 2007

A Letter To My Heart.

I love you. I have to.

Your my closest friend. You know everything that runs deep within me.
My secrets, my lies, my hopes and fears.
You know what I yearn for, my ambition runs deep with desire.
You allow me to feel, without being confined(sometimes I wish you would)
How can something so small be so precious?
You know me better than I know myself(I wish you didn't)

But you are also my worst enemy.
Your words are sharp. Blunt
Laced with honesty, it courses through me, hurting me, killing me.
Why won't you just stop? Stop reminding of hurtful times,
Stop forcing me to remember the hurt everytime you ache...
Why can't you let me forget?!
Why make me feel worse about things gone wrong?!
Why do you want these thoughts to haunt me?! Again and again..
They run through me like a Ghostly Ballet..
I hate you. I detest you. I love you. My heart.


*I'm fine guys! Promise! Just felt a bit Emo(emotional hardcore) I'm still your one and only little miss ku-ku case! But thanks for the concern
! *KISS*

2 comments:

MelzKC said...

O.o u can write well. =)

Jinx said...

aww....thank u!