Wednesday, January 9, 2008

kNOw Music, kNOw Life

"Tu babi hutan banyak kat belakang rumah kat kampung aku." Aadzim talking like it's common knowledge.
Aloha. So these past few weeks/days have been very the tiring and busy so now I finally have time to write on this blog of mine. My Christmas was ok. I spent new year's eve with my family at some hotel, occasionally dancing with my cutie-pie niece right in front on this Christmas tree at the main lobby.

Last Saturday went out with both Michelle's(Michelle C and Michelle R) it was very the fun. Then on Sunday we had a yearly church lunch where we met out new youth pastor. After that I left for sunway(again!) cause the obnoxious Aadzim has been pestering us to go yam cha for ages. So Honey-chan and YoursTruly met him there. AADZIM GOT GIRLFRIEND! like an actualy REAL one! nor make believe! It's true! I saw the picture!(haha! sorry aadzim! I couldn't resist) Anywho, she's real pretty and works at the same bank as him(eh wait. does that mean your dad knows? since he runs the place?) We went to Carl's junior. The fries there very nice. But the burger meat looked so pathetic! then I told them about the 'wild boar' at church and we were nicely laughing at all the babi hutan jokes. And seriously, It felt so good to laugh like that again. To talk like a bunch of apek's and laugh until your crying and snorting.

Then on Monday, guess where we went? Come on..guess. If you answered Sunway, then your half correct. We did go to sunway..Sunway Lagoon. Just us 3 girls. There were suppose to be men at this outing but all bailed last minute. We made friends with the dude who ran the rapids ride thingy cause we went on that like 8 times. I rode the tomahawk 6 times..it wasn't as scary as I remembered it. And you know the ducks of sunway lagoon? the mascots? well, we were somewhere near the tomahawk and as a joke the two people inside the ducks suits(there's a girl and boy duck) started making out. Or at least try to. Their beaks got in the way. Then the boy duck cried cause LSM didn't high five him then he tried to flirt with her by playing with her air which she didn't even feel. ham sup duck. =__=''

Oh oh! I'm a working girl! Guess where? SUNWAY! I'm working at Tower Records. It's right beside Baskin Robin's. Come see me! I'm usually there from 5pm onwards. But I'm not working this weekend. Anywho, my job's good. Boring la, cause there nothing much to do. But the people are great! My boss is Joe who's this rocker with hair oh so long. I'm the only girl there so I kena manja. On my 1st day, Joe wasn't there. Only Koston, Kamal and Jin. After awhile Jin left and I just stood there most of the day cause kamal did most of the work. He told me to relax. My 1st day and I'm already relaxing. And by the second day, I'm already helping Koston buy a present for his gf. aww.. Yesterday my shift was with Joe and the other newbie, Mark. Honestly, I feel more comfortable with Jin, Kamal and Koston cause they already think of me as one of them and so I feel really relaxed around them.(and also cause I kena manja la..) Joe and Mark got some male bonding thing going on. But everyday sure got something stupid happens one. It's like being in a classroom as Honey-Chan puts it. 2% work and 98% goofing off.

"Eh! Tak muat la! How to fit??!"

We called it: The Burger Diaper.



Got more but lazy want to upload. Toodles!

No comments: