Monday, January 14, 2008

I went out with TammyWammy on Saturday. We were bored out of our skulls and as we tried unsuccessfully to invite other's to this outing we ended up going just the 2 of us. I haven't seen her in ages but one thing hasn't changed. SHE STILL DOESN'T LOOK 1*!!(she doesn't like to reveal her age. I shall respect that wish) But just to prove my point, Kamal was checking her out. And he was totally shocked when I said she was only ***teen.


I was kinda worried cause it was the 2 of us just cause I didn't want those horribly awkward moments of silence. Thank God no such thing happened! I didn't want to invite Aiden cause he's a little pre-occupied. We went to sunway and finally we decided to watch..


It was good. The girl is an absolute cutie. Then after we went to eat. But it was nice to catch up. She heard all the horror stories involving toilets, REALLY open customers, girlfriends and just as open guy friends. And how WELL I'm fitting it in my new job and my new friends(winks at Tammy) MAJOR RANDOM-NESS. And it was a relief that she didn't have the omg I can't believe she did that/I cant believe she has friends like that/scandalous look on her face. (thanks for that Tammy) Kind of getting sick of that. Honestly, what I do is no one's business but my own(and those important to me) And it's not like I'm out commiting some major felony. But I found it interesting/plesantly surprising that she was actually trusting me with stuff of her own.

I met Kevin(tuition dude) who thought we were sisters. Honestly! Just cause we're indians(and she's mixed some more. So am I for that matter.) doesn't mean we look alike! =_=

It was fun Tammy. We should do it more often. And keep me posted on stuff ya? *hugs*





I pray you aren't doing this. Please let it be not true. Sun, I love you as much as Aiden does. You're my big sis. But if this is true, if this happened, I WILL be on Aiden's side. I won't abandon you completely, but I'm with him on this. I don't want to take sides. You both mean so much to me, but if this is true.. I would just die. So would he.

No comments: