Friday, November 2, 2007

Random Post feat. Max.

WHAT??!! You mean men nowadays don't usually get circumcised?? woe is me. Max, you couldn't have told me this sooner? If that's true, then I'm a goner. Better learn how to get over it.

Max: Muahahaha! Pauline is never gonna have sex! EVER!(you readers wanna know why don you? hint: it has something to do wit the above statement! ask me ask me!)

Pauline:*Fumes in silence.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YoursTruly when she's pissed at Max: Screw you Max.
Max: Someone already has. *big grin*

Max to HippieAccountant when he sleeps over: Don't worry uncle! We'll play safe!
HippieAccauntant: lol.
YoursTruly: =______='' Screw you Max.

Only us humans can take something as random as teabags and make it horny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My favourite junior is actually...deeper than he seems. Thank God for that. There's going to be alot more drama after this Barry. Especially next year. Please be ready for it. *Hugsandkisses*



Powerspace- Right On, Right Now.

No comments: