Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hey hey! My previous post was not all me as you know. Max was fooling around and I just decided to let him.

Michelle! I FOUND IT!(and for those of you wondering what I found..I lost something very valuable to me recently..The maid mis-placed it.) The lady went and chucked it at some God forsaken place which I just happen to be digging through cause I was looking for something else she mis-placed. =__= Yay!(Still didn't find the original item I was looking for though.)



What happen to just staying friends? Your not making this any easier you know. I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing. And yes, you are my Edward. Let's just hope I don't fall apart the way Bella does when the time comes. Time isn't on our side.

and..

I Adore You Too.
(And thank you for knowing better than to say the 'other thing'.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post. I did one just like it. course, unlike me I think you've succeeded in getting the message across. phoeyy. oh, the drama!!!