Monday, October 13, 2008

A Family Outing(DMC Horny Style)

"It must be Monday. It's cold... it's dreary... it's raining... even inside the house" Garfield and I share the same woes.

Hello. So, contrary to what you might believe I have not been out attending wild, night long orgies or stoning to kingdom come. I've just been really lazy and frankly I don't know who reads my blog anymore so I didn't see the point. Anywho, today was quite the eventful day. As a rule, I hate Monday's, I don care if it's going to be the day I get 50million dollars I'm still gonna hate it as a matter of principal. So I was stoning in English class when Christin decided to drug me with some weird sweet of hers. I can't really remember much of what I said or did, I just remember I kept trying to convince everyone I was alright and they seem to think I O.D-ed on something. We went to watch Eagle Eye and thanks to Mr. Fast and Furious zoom zoom Daniel we were only like 15 minutes late for class. Thanks Daniel! So here's pictures. Enjoy now.

*flips hair in the wind*
vroom vroom!




Later that day..





And here are a few from my birthday, pre-drunkenness.





And post-drunkenness..







Yes, I do realise I look like I'm grabbing her boobies. Rest of post-drunk photos have not been added because it may not be suitable for minor, or the general fact that the writer is behaving entirely out of character.. Anywho, I enjoyed my 18th. My 1st time drunk! Toodles!

No comments: