Thursday, August 28, 2008

Okay so I don't really see the point in posting this cause I doubt anyone would actually read this and buy me any of these for my birthday but Fitz asked me to do it anyway to make peoples lives easier and I listen to Fitz cause his my cuddly puppy. So here it is:

1. T-shirts! the funkier the better. And I'm in need of them.

2. Undies. Especially those from Topshop. Lacy or funky with cartoon characters doesn't matter, me lovesssss.(I wear size 8 or 10. Yes I have a big bum haizzzzz.)

3. Music:
Flobots ~ Fight With Tools.
The Script ~ Self Tittled.
Disco Ensemble ~ Magic Recoveries.
Coldplay ~ Viva La Vida.
Robin Thicke ~ Beautiful World.

4. Books:
The Complete Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales.
The Complete Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Anderson.
The Vampire Lestat by Ann Rice
The Queen Of The Damned by Ann Rice.
The Magic Faraway Tree Series by Enid Blyton(Got 3 in 1 kinda thingy)
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.

5. Bracelets(I happen to be very fond of bracelets bet you didn't know that muahaha)

6. Bag.

6. Oh oh! That cute cassette necklace from DIVA. The plain one not the colourful colourful one.

7. stainless steel jewelry?

Yespleasethankyoumuaks!

No comments: