Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dear KisH.

To Kish,

Boo! Hey there clown. Just thought I'd give you something corny to remember me by. I'm gonna miss you boy. Thanks for always being there for me, thanks for putting up with my stubbornness, thanks for being my precious*gollum gollum*, my clown, thanks for listening,thanks for leaving an imprssion in me, thanks for being protective and thanks for making me your precious. Haha.. hope I can still be that to you once you go. Don't be such a Casanova! I know there are tons of hot girls there, just waiting for you to come and sweep them off their feet but go slow ok? Don't fall for someone so easily and never promise her the world unless you can actually keep a promise of that proportion. You're an amazing guy with a heart of gold and you deserve nothing less than that. I know your so psyched about leaving, but don't forget to miss me! Miss my sarcasm, my merajuk-ing, miss my charming personality, my weird fascination for vampires, my wonderfully rojak taste in music, my over-the-top-metaphors, my constant lecturing, my need to correct your horrible grammar and whatever that makes me me in your eyes.(getting perasan here!) Your stronger than you give yourself credit for. Your always there for a friend in need. Basically, I just want to say that I'm really really really proud of you. Always have been. You'll do great there and I wish you all the best in everything you do Kish. I also just hope I've made some sort of impression in you. Left you with something to take with you. I'm gonna miss you dearly. I think that's it. I've said all that needs to be said. Bye Kishor.


Love,
Your Precious.

1 comment:

~michelle~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.